[TYPO3-core] FYI: RC1 scheduled for next week (definitely this time)

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Mar 28 19:08:51 CET 2008

Hi all,

here's some news from Switzerland:
I've updated the roadmap in the wiki, check it out:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Roadmap_for_4.2

As you might notice we scheduled RC1 for Tuesday next week - April 1st.
This is for real now and no April's fool joke. If that RC turns out to
be stable enough we will make it the final release of TYPO3 4.2. If it
doesn't work as expected we will continue with RCs in a weekly cycle.

all the best from Obersaxen (about 10km from Laax)
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner