[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #6039: TCA group -> file absolute path without uploadfolder (extended)

Martin Borer mbarts at gmx.ch
Wed Mar 12 22:20:13 CET 2008

Ingmar Schlecht schrieb:
> Hi Martin,
>
> I have a similar patch lying around, which achieves the same by adding a
> new internal_type to group fields called "file_references".
>
> Anyway, I guess this feature will have to wait for TYPO3 4.3.
>
> cheers
> Ingmar

Hi Ingmar,

I've uploaded a new patch with the changes I've made for 'file' and
empty 'uploadfolder', but new is now the internal_type 'file_reference'.

'file_reference' is in my case almost an alias for 'file' with the
difference that a given 'uploadfolder' option will be ignored.

Hmmm I'm not sure if this is the right place to discuss this feature
(unless it will be in the 4.2 core). Where is the right place? I'm new
here and it's the first time I've made a patch for t3-core. ;)

Bugtracker ref: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6039

Greets
Martin