[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7837: Always generate Icons

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Mar 12 17:00:52 CET 2008

Ingo Renner wrote:
> probably just not enabled in php.ini - strange enough though. However,
> we ask for it in our system requirements and should thus be able to rely
> on it.

No, really... PHP on Leopard is broken, so everyone uses package from entropy.ch. Leopard's own version even does not allow to add extensions through php.ini (compiled this way)! Complete rubbish, no idea why they did it :(

As to sysreq - yes, true. This is why it was not -1 from me :) I think it is pretty stupid not to include GD into PHP these days :)

> P.S. There's Mac OS X Server!

Yes but is there anyone who uses it? ;)

--
Dmitry Dulepov