[TYPO3-core] Need help: Reviewing t3editor-code for 4.2

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Mar 12 08:49:56 CET 2008

Tobias Liebig wrote:

Hi Tobias,

> recently before the 4.2b1 release Ingo asked for help on reviewing the
> t3editor code.

what's the status here?
I plan to have RC1 next week. Tobias please make sure to get t3editor
reviewed. Alternatively I will release TYPO3 4.2 without t3editor but we
keep the glue code or modify the gluecode so that it is more general and
not tied to t3editor explicitly.

I also remember Christian Wentzel asking on the dev list about licensing
issues, please clear them!

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner