[TYPO3-core] FYI: reintroduced the save button in user settings, removed navigation mode option when not in backend_old

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Tue Mar 4 17:43:36 CET 2008

Hi,

This was done by me (don't dare to post a Soso :-)

I agree we need a consistent backend and this means all buttons should
go to the docheader. And also the reset button. Do we have an icon for
reset? Jens?

I'll discuss this with Jens and make proper changes.

Like Helmut said: We are used to the locations of the icons. Although
I've worked with the docheaders for a while locally, I still tend to
scroll down or up to save something :-)

Patrick