[TYPO3-core] FYI: reintroduced the save button in user settings, removed navigation mode option when not in backend_old

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Mon Mar 3 23:42:00 CET 2008

> Well I tink, that's the case because we are used to that location for saving the
> user settings. For me it's the same as the logout button, the clear cache menu
> and so on. Once we get used to the new location, we will like it (and new users
> will thank us for consistent location of save button).

Hey Helmut.

I agree with Ingmar on this one. It really annoyed me so much that there
is one BIG button on the bottom and it's not the one to save things. I
noticed that one of my editors wanted to change something and presed the
button on the bottom. Either all buttons on top (no bottom buttons) or
in the bottom (or both), but not this mixed thing.

Thanks, Ingmar :)

@Helmut: If we have complete solution (both icons in the top), it's cool
for me too :)

--