[TYPO3-core] FYI: reintroduced the save button in user settings, removed navigation mode option when not in backend_old

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Mon Mar 3 21:34:14 CET 2008

Hi Ingmar,

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:

> I think the save button was absolutely hidden in the docheader,
 > I like it much more down below the options. In general you are right though,

Well I tink, that's the case because we are used to that location for saving the
user settings. For me it's the same as the logout button, the clear cache menu
and so on. Once we get used to the new location, we will like it (and new users
will thank us for consistent location of save button).

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut