[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7704: Image Position in Text/Image doesn't work

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Mar 3 00:15:00 CET 2008

Hi Steffen,

> Problem:
>  in the field "position" in Media-Tab the bottom right icon doesn't work
>  on click, only in select box.
> I attached screenshot
>
> Solution:
> When a --div-- appears in the select, the selectIndex can't be raised
> because only a optgroup starts without an index.

The fix works, +1

> btw - the text and title tag of the "no wrap" settings are wrong, they use
> same as in text.
>
> I changed the both wrong labels:
> In text, right => Beside text, right
> In text, left => Beside text, left

Hmm, that's again the difficulty of changing existing labels. On one hand,
it is obvious that your fix is correct, however all translators will not
notice the change because the translation software doesn't know what you
have changed. Usually one would have to rename the label to make sure it
gets translated again. However, in this case I tend to approve the fix as
the label is based on a numbering scheme.

Dmitry, what do you think about that?

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out