[TYPO3-core] FYI: typo3/stylesheet.css reformatted

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sun Mar 2 23:46:16 CET 2008

Hi all,

I have reformatted typo3/stylesheet.css to be better readable and
maintainable. Before it was hard, if not impossible to spot the actual
changes in a diff that touched stylesheet.css because all styles were in
one long line.

I will commit this clean up tomorrow before packaging beta3 if nobody
objects. There are no changes besides the formatting.

Ingo

P.S. for 4.3 we really need to clean up that mess and split that huge
file into several files that load on demand instead of submitting 44K!
with each page request. Most styles aren't needed all the time

--
Ingo Renner