[TYPO3-core] RFC: Resubmission of feature #1585: Logfile by Request URI + configuration of Empty Referer handling + logline hook

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Mar 2 13:07:38 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:

>> Hmm, I think you misunderstood what I meant: The fe_username logging does
>> not apply to the syslog() feature, but to the statistics feature of
>> course! :-)
>
> indeed i misunderstood that, you want to see that in the Apache logfile,
> right?

Exactly. Just compare with how Apache logs this (e.g. if you protect a
directory). In TYPO3 the username field exisists in the logline but is
always represented by a dash - no matter if there is an fe_user, or not.

Sorry for mixing these two different topics, they were solved together in my
old patch because sysLog() was just a little extra while I worked on this.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out