[TYPO3-core] RFC: Resubmission of feature #1585: Logfile by Request URI + configuration of Empty Referer handling + logline hook

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sat Mar 1 22:52:37 CET 2008

Martin Kutschker wrote:

>> Seen this. And as I mentioned above already, I have made a similar patch
>> which does the same, and some more things like logging of pages not
>> found and logging of fe_user names according to Apaches behaviour.
>>
>> I will send it to you so you can have a look at it, however there is no
>> dependency with this change here.
>
> Michael, did you find the time to send Ralf those changes?

I sent it on the same day (January 31) and got a reply that he can't work on
it during this week (but probably later?)

Two weeks later I sent a reminder, but did not get a feedback yet.

Well anyway, I have now opened a bugreport so it won't get lost:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7720

Anyone who's interested, feel free to finish this feature...

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out