[TYPO3-core] RFC: #1364, #5985, #7624: improved version of getUrl (cUrl, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, error reporting)

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sat Mar 1 17:55:05 CET 2008

The idea is that in crucial points like the EM, the reason is reported
to the user, so she can check her setup, and figure out why eg TER
couldn't be reached.

Masi

PS: What about the PHP version now? If it's really 5.2 (as announced)
and not 5.1 (as in the current code) I could use error_get_last() to
report even file_get_contents() errors.