[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8830: Missing "Save&Close" in template module Info/Modify

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Fri Jun 27 23:25:05 CEST 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Type: Bugfix
>
> Bugtracker reference:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8830
>
> Branches: trunk
>
> This is something annoying as you need 2 clicks for this action: save, then
> close
>
> Attached patch adds a save&close-button for this view

- There was a spare call: $onClickView =
- Added some whitespace for the string concatenation for the button html
- Added a comment for the button

Attached patch fixes this.

On reading I was not clever enough to figure out the sense of the
saveclose_x and _y tests in class.tx_tstemplateinfo.php. Might be
needed, I do not know.

Beside that +1 on reading and testing.

Thanks
Christian