[TYPO3-core] FYI: Demo-Extension

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Fri Jun 13 10:19:32 CEST 2008

"Sebastian Fischer" <s.fischer at b-und-h.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.6949.1213343444.4573.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi Steffen,

im glad that you uploaded the example. It was a new technique to me, and now
constants do make a better sence to me.

As Bernd said some knowledge is spread around the net that is hard to find,
because its not place on a central repository. So its lost to most
developers that doesnt know where to search for it. BUT i dont think that
the TER is the right place for examples. Unless there is a better place the
TER is still a good idea.

Maybe a situation to have a restructure on that would be the relaunch of
TYPO3s-website. My only fear is, that it will only focus on the layout and
not that much on the content.

Anyway +1 for the example

Greetings
Sebastian Fischer

Thanks. Anyway i'm working on the new ter_fe for the relaunch, and we will
have a better system to find extensions by category, so it won't be a
problem with such extensions.
Also we will have a better category system with categories/subcategories so
it will be easy to locate what you searching for.

vg Steffen