[TYPO3-core] FYI: Demo-Extension

Sebastian Fischer s.fischer at b-und-h.de
Fri Jun 13 09:50:02 CEST 2008

Hi Steffen,

im glad that you uploaded the example. It was a new technique to me, and now
constants do make a better sence to me.

As Bernd said some knowledge is spread around the net that is hard to find,
because its not place on a central repository. So its lost to most
developers that doesnt know where to search for it. BUT i dont think that
the TER is the right place for examples. Unless there is a better place the
TER is still a good idea.

Maybe a situation to have a restructure on that would be the relaunch of
TYPO3s-website. My only fear is, that it will only focus on the layout and
not that much on the content.

Anyway +1 for the example

Greetings
Sebastian Fischer