[TYPO3-core] RFC #8564: Result of t3lib_BEfunc::getProcessedValue is hardcoded and therefore cannot be translated

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Tue Jun 10 17:37:18 CEST 2008

Hey chris,

patch looks ok to me. However, I'm not sure about the naming. As Masi
said in another post, we should have a general label file for that,
right? I mean we could have the "yes" in other places as well, not just
the "checkboxCheckedYes", right?

Also, in the patch you reference
"LLL:EXT:lang/locallang_misc.xml:checkboxCheckedYes" but you add it to
"typo3/sysext/lang/locallang_core.xml" -- am I missing something here?

Also, I am also for that issue only going in trunk, let's try and focus
on sharpening translations / CSH content for 4.3.

--
greetings,
benni.