[TYPO3-core] RFC:8575 List view: Contrast for alternating rows and hover too low

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Tue Jun 10 13:52:44 CEST 2008

Hey all,

hereby I drop this RFC (or let's call it "-1 from my side").
This patch will not go in 4.2 or trunk because of the following reasons
(as discussed internally).

It won't go in 4.2 because it substantially changes the outfit although
it is not broken (it's "too low" but still existent and works as
expected). So no design changes in stable versions unless they are
critical.

As discussed, the HCI team wants to focus on 4.3 and have a singular
hover style wherever possible. For that reason, I heavily disagree with
introducing random colors / grey-schemes just for one place. we first
have to analyse the hover in all the places where they exist and then
add this to a style-guide which will be used for 4.3.

Any further discussion about the hover stuff should go in the HCI team /
HCI list.

Sorry for the discouraging words, but we have to be clear: 4.2.x will be
bugfixes only.

--
greetings,
benni.