[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7646: Firefox 3.0 mixes up frames (versions before TYPO3 4.2)

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sat Jun 7 15:17:20 CEST 2008

OK. So basically if I read it right, this is what the patch does:

It wraps the generation of the modmenu in a separate function, shifts
some timeouts and functions around for generating the JS output for that
etc to have it in the other frames as well etc.

Question: Wouldn't it sufficient to only do the changes in
typo3/alt_main.php that is in the patch? That's where the name of the
"content" frame is changed. Unfortunately I don't have time to test this
any further today... hopefully tomorrow.

--
greetings,
benni.