[TYPO3-core] RFC #8590: Fileadmins folderoverview don`t show 'B' (for byte) after filesize

Stefano Kowalke blueduck at gmx.net
Tue Jun 3 11:05:02 CEST 2008

Martin Kutschker wrote:

> Stefano Kowalke schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> This is an SVN patch request.
>>
>> Type: Bugfix
>>
>> Bugtracker references:
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8590
>>
>> Branches:
>> 4.2, Trunk
>>
>> Problem:
>> The folderoverview from fileadmin displays only a 'K' for Kilo, a 'M' for
>> Mega,... but without 'B' for Byte.
>
> -1
>
> No label for this. KB etc are the same in every language.
>
> Masi

I think we talk about different things.

Have a look at the screenshots.

The first one dont show the 'B', so if filesize is lower than 1 Kilobyte
(KB) no unit was shown. If filesize is greater than 1 Kilobyte, only Kilo
was displayed.

> No label for this. KB etc are the same in every language.

Im wondering. This label was used by my other RFC #8505 too.

And maybe the Unit was the same, but not every language use latin letters.
It looks inconsistent if your whole backend set to cyrillic, but KB is in
latin letters

Cheers
Stefano
--
Seit dem 1.1.2008 werden Daten zu jeder E-Mail verdachtsunabhängig gespeichert!
Weitere Informationen: www.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de