[TYPO3-core] RFC:8574 Do not use htmlspecialchars for CSH description

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Mon Jun 2 09:43:46 CEST 2008

Hey Uschi,

Uschi Renziehausen wrote:
> Tell me but *one* reason why only inline elements should be allowed for
> csh.
There is one... I remember when the help hover feature was introduced
earlier this year. Someone complained that it wouldn't be valid XHTML
when hovering over it and there are other than inline elements in the A
tag. Right now it's something like
A - SPAN - [STUFF, mainly, As and SPANs] /SPAN - /A

Maybe Steffen's prototip variant could solve this?

--
greetings,
benni.