[TYPO3-core] RFC:8574 Do not use htmlspecialchars for CSH description

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Mon Jun 2 08:31:20 CEST 2008

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> i understand you and i'm also not a fan of such list.
> But for inline Help we only can allow "inline-Elements" to be valid.
> This implicits a list of allowed elements.

Tell me but *one* reason why only inline elements should be allowed for
csh.

Some lists, headlines, and even tables, and last but not least, images
in the right place would improve the readability of the manual. Could
not we simply use the same rules for parsing html as we do for FE?

> As these texts coming from xml i would prefer simple BB-code

Please no BB-Code!

Uschi