[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8492: tiny stuff in the Help Module #1

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sun Jun 1 20:18:27 CEST 2008

Hey Steffen,

very nice work. I had a quick test and a brief look over the patch! I
think it's a good step in the right direction.

+1 for the general idea.

Question: Do we need to remove the line 412 in t3lib/stddb/tables.php as
well? I think so!

====
$TBE_MODULES = array(
	'web' => 'list,info,perm,func',
	'file' => 'list',
	'user' => 'ws',
	'tools' => 'em',
-	'help' => 'about,cshmanual'
);
====

I also attached a list of modified/deleted/added files for that change
(better overview IMHO)

M      t3lib/config_default.php
D      typo3/mod/help/about
D      typo3/mod/help/about/info.gif
D      typo3/mod/help/about/clear.gif
D      typo3/mod/help/about/conf.php
D      typo3/mod/help/about/index.php
D      typo3/mod/help/cshmanual
D      typo3/mod/help/cshmanual/conf.php
D      typo3/mod/help/cshmanual/ext_icon.gif
A      typo3/sysext/cshmanual
A      typo3/sysext/cshmanual/mod
A      typo3/sysext/cshmanual/mod/conf.php
A      typo3/sysext/cshmanual/ext_tables.php
A      typo3/sysext/cshmanual/ext_icon.gif
A      typo3/sysext/cshmanual/ext_emconf.php
M      typo3/sysext/lang/locallang_mod_help_cshmanual.xml
M      typo3/sysext/lang/locallang_mod_help_about.xml
M      typo3/sysext/aboutmodules/mod/locallang_mod.xml
M      typo3/sysext/aboutmodules/ext_tables.php
A      typo3/sysext/about
A      typo3/sysext/about/mod
A      typo3/sysext/about/mod/conf.php
A      typo3/sysext/about/mod/index.php
A      typo3/sysext/about/mod/about.gif
A      typo3/sysext/about/ext_tables.php
A      typo3/sysext/about/ext_icon.gif
A      typo3/sysext/about/ext_emconf.php

--
greetings,
benni.