[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8571: Moving backend search to the right

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sun Jun 1 17:43:59 CEST 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> The Toolbar item "Backendsearch" should always be the most right item to
> have search at a fixed position.

Why? I see no reason.

> I did that with attached patch.

The change again... :( Why do we have to rearrange existing things? Users just get used to a new interface and they have to learn again.

-1 on the idea because it does not add any value but forces users to learn again. We are no M$ to rearrange UI at every release. Sorry.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team