[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9052: [feature] Remove JS popup when login expired

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Sat Jul 26 11:58:16 CEST 2008

Christoph Koehler schrieb:
> Hi
>
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Feature
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9052
>
> Branches: trunk

> As part of 4.3, the js popup when login expired needed to be replaced
> with something more intuitive.
>
> This is how it works:
> 30 seconds before the login expires, a modalbox window slides down with
> a countdown of 30 seconds and a button to refresh the login. This does
> not require username/password, it simply extends the current session.

But isn't the warning a feature on the client side? I think you can open
multiple BEs and work on them, but still you'll get a expiry *warning"
for each of them.

The countdown ideas is basically nice, but it should be made sure that
the expiry popup only occurs if the session is really to expire.

Masi