[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9052: [feature] Remove JS popup when login expired

Peter Niederlag peter at niederlag.de
Fri Jul 25 19:23:02 CEST 2008

Hello,

Christoph Koehler schrieb:

> Hi
>
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Feature
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9052
>
> Branches: trunk

> As part of 4.3, the js popup when login expired needed to be replaced
> with something more intuitive.
>
> This is how it works:
> 30 seconds before the login expires, a modalbox window slides down with
> a countdown of 30 seconds and a button to refresh the login. This does
> not require username/password, it simply extends the current session.

IMO something is not quite working with the countdown.

It'll show me the full source of the ajax-response, instead of anything
useful. Looks to me like some eval is missing or something else is
broken on the ajax-handling.

[...]

Other than that: nice feature, however another dependency on a library
which needs maintenance. Don't know if it really needs templating, but
of course would be nice.

Greets,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag * Neuer Sandberg 9 * 31535 Neustadt *
Fon (privat): 05036 / 924 100 * Fon (Büro): 05036 / 924 101