[TYPO3-core] Core and CGL

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Jul 21 12:23:35 CEST 2008

Hi,

we always have discussions / nitpickings with CGL-issues in patches.
The problem for anyone who writes patches is the mix of styles in the
core files.
So when you change some lines you should also change the surrounding
ones? It looks strange to have this mixture.

So i see the need to change all core files to CGL, so we don't need to
split patches for CGL etc. Ingo told about a possibility to do that
automatically with eclipse, is that still possible? This would make the
work so much easier!

vg Steffen