[TYPO3-core] RFC #5045, #5077, #8649: Import/Export requires lot of memory

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Jul 21 11:04:32 CEST 2008

Hi Masi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> I find it annoying if I spend hours for a patch and the only comment I
> get is a nitpicking about a missing space.

I can feel your frustration. I'll try to improve my comments so that
it's clear whether the functionality is okay ("+1 with these changes")
or I would like to look at a reworked patch first.

> So, Oliver, does Bernhards' patch make any sense? Do you think there is
> a chance for a +1 from you if he reformats his code?

There certainly is a chance ... but I would like to wait for the
reworked patch before I review the functionality. (With this particular
patch, it was the missing comments that made me wait for the reworked
version before reviewing the functionality.)

FYI: I've created a check list about how I used to to code reviews at my
previous company:
<http://www.oliology.de/2008/06/code-review-howto-code-review.html>
(It's in English and German.)

Oli