[TYPO3-core] RFC #8566: Unable to match TS condition when variable is not set

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jul 15 15:18:51 CEST 2008

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
>> +1 by reading. However, after reading your discussion with Masi, I'm not
>> sure if you plan to change the delimiter now? If that is the case, please
>> send an updated patch first, and make sure that // as delimiter will still
>> work...
>
> Dmitry didn't like the dual delimiter approach. Any other opinions?

The more I think the less I like the idea to change delimiter. Documentation says that expression will be simply wrapped to / and used. So I want to keep the patch as is. This way it is really a bugfix, no change in feature.

Just in case, I send the latest that I have.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team