[TYPO3-core] FYI24: #8934: lowlevel: change compatibility version to 4.3.0

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Jul 11 12:04:20 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Christian Kuhn wrote:
>> I will take care of this within the weekend in the hope to save some
>> time on more important issues for you core devs.
>
> Already done... The patch is attached. Could not sleep, so went to finish
> this.

I first thought if it would make sense to keep the minimum version at 4.2.0
since currently they would work well on this version, too.

However, as 4.2 has their own "lowlevel" etc. versions and we probably want
to add new features, I'm +1 for binding all sysexts together with the
version of the surrounding code.

Whoever still wants to use 4.3 features (e.g. use the 4.3 "felogin") in 4.2
can still backport them manually...

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out