[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #1347: Indexed Search results navigation relies on JavaScript

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Jan 31 15:23:49 CET 2008

Hi Benni,

it relies on JavaScript because the result navigation submits a POST
request. It is not easily possible to compile all settings into a GET
parameter without getting a link which is about 300 characters long.

According to the HTTP specification, this is allowed, however (see my
post on typo3.teams.typo3org yesterday) it seems to cause problems in
some environments.

Writing this, I have not yet looked at your implementation. Probably you
are taking care of this already...

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out