[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #1347: Indexed Search results navigation relies on JavaScript

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Tue Jan 22 19:09:22 CET 2008

Hey,

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> I didn't read the patch at all, but: I'm wondering why JS is needed at
> all? And why do we need to make it optional, not get rid of JS
> altogether at that point.
Dude, I didn't write indexed_search but when I found out about that
(when I used this ext) I thought the exact same thing. Why is JS needed
here?

The patch was done by someone else, I just want this fixed. Another
solution would be to integrate one of the extensions that take care of
that already fix this problem, they are available in TER. Unfortunately
I don't want to spend too much time for that since I wonder why this
patch didn't go into the core one year ago already... Don't want to have
this happened again. Well, if there is no volunteer, I'll see what I can do.

--
greetings,
benni.

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org