[TYPO3-core] FYI: Feature/cleanup/bugfix: Further restructuring of plugins of htmlArea RTE

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Jan 31 13:44:11 CET 2008

Hi Stanislas,

> FYI: The attached SVN patch was committed.
>
> Type:
> Feature/cleanup/bugfix
>
> Problem:
> This patch completes the restructuring of all plugins of htmlArea RTE so
> that they all use the new API.

I only had a rough look at the changes and tested some features, but in
general the changes look very good!

How did you organise the restruction? I assume you are using a tool for
this?

Some rather basic notes though:
- I thought we decided that every change must appear in the bugtracker?
- Make sure to mention "rtehtmlarea" in the root ChangeLog. Lines like
  this one don't make much sense otherwise:
  | Feature/cleanup: Restructure plugins QuickTag, TableOperations,
  | UserElements
- Since those changes are no bugfixes, you should raise the version to
  1.7.0 at least!

Anyway, thanks for the good work. Nice to see work rtehtmlarea is continued.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out