[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #6087: IRRE - Localization of child records

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Wed Jan 30 14:43:17 CET 2008

Hi Ingmar,

Ingmar Schlecht schrieb:
> what do we do about this one?
>
> I will definitely not have time to review it before feature freeze, but
> it clearly is a patch that does need careful reviewing.
>
> Just one short comment: I don't think it makes sense to introduce a new
> class t3lib_tca for the functions in there. If we introduce new t3lib
> classes, they should have a well thought-out interface.

That's correct and is also my opinion I stated in the RFC. t3lib_tca is
currenty just for IRRE and doesn't have a real generic concept. So, I'm
going to remove that class and put the checks into the concerned classes
(t3lib_TCEforms, t3lib_TCEforms_inline and t3lib_TCEmain).

The very careful reviewing is basically required for t3lib_TCEmain.
I know about two JavaScript bugs which only occour in the IRRE
selector/combined mode and which will be fixed in beta-phase. But it
would be great if this feature could be integrated into TYPO3 4.2.

Until now I didn't receive any feedback concerning the implementation
and behaviour of IRRE localization at all. If there's anything I can
provide, like screencasts etc. let me know...

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/