[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #6087: IRRE - Localization of child records

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Wed Jan 30 14:15:58 CET 2008

Hi guys,

what do we do about this one?

I will definitely not have time to review it before feature freeze, but
it clearly is a patch that does need careful reviewing.

Just one short comment: I don't think it makes sense to introduce a new
class t3lib_tca for the functions in there. If we introduce new t3lib
classes, they should have a well thought-out interface.

cheers
Ingmar

--
Ingmar Schlecht