[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7121: index_ts.php concerning frontend editing

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Mon Jan 21 08:53:37 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] kirjoitti:
> Hi!
>
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>> Can you explain in more detail what breaks? It's good to know that eg
>> pixe_feediting doesn't work ith this code, but for a proper fix I
>> think we should know which PHP functions don't work (eg because
>> something isn't properly initialized etc).
>
> Actually, should we change core if one or two extensions do not work?
> Should those extensions be changed?

tryed but in fact the bug fix http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4160

has nasty side effects

* toggle preview doesn't work a expected - page must reload
* move up/down doesn't work always ok (at least using templavoila) -
sometimes moves too much and sometime not at all

It would be better trying to change
function extEditAction() in class.t3lib_tsfebeuserauth.php
by adding some require_once statements or something else
and put back index_ts.php

I reported this as bug http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7231