[TYPO3-core] RFC: Correction #6825: TCEforms -- Icon for empty palettes should not be displayed

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Tue Jan 15 14:58:32 CET 2008

Hi,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey Malte,
>
> as I already stated before to you on IM, on the one hand I see that is
> necessary to have this patch in to display palettes "without" the fields
> they are attached to. This way we can achieve having multiple input
> fields in one row. It is really something we could use!
> But on the other hand, palettes weren't meant to be "a way to display
> multiple fields in one row" and I feel like we're going to use palettes
> for this.
> Now, I'd rather like to introduce a new option that allows a way to set
> two fields in a row (and then they're actually fields) than use the
> palettes for this use.
  Is there an Thread for it?
Why not put more than two in a row. And make some newline-option?

> What do you think and: How could we achieve this?

I think we should make a difference between this bug and using it in the
Pages-TCEFORM.

So it's buggy if you have no Link generated to due to some
modifications. Perhaps somebody else will need...

For "[TYPO3-core] RFC: Improvment #6670: Enable Tabs in Page Properties
II", we can discussed it.

So, I still give a +1 for this patch ;)

Cheers,

Malte