[TYPO3-core] RFC: Correction #6825: TCEforms -- Icon for empty palettes should not be displayed

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Tue Jan 15 10:56:57 CET 2008

Hey Malte,

as I already stated before to you on IM, on the one hand I see that is
necessary to have this patch in to display palettes "without" the fields
they are attached to. This way we can achieve having multiple input
fields in one row. It is really something we could use!
But on the other hand, palettes weren't meant to be "a way to display
multiple fields in one row" and I feel like we're going to use palettes
for this.
Now, I'd rather like to introduce a new option that allows a way to set
two fields in a row (and then they're actually fields) than use the
palettes for this use.

What do you think and: How could we achieve this?

--
greetings,
benni.

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org