[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #7126: IRRE - Child records are shown floated and not as blocks in Safari

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Tue Jan 15 11:25:30 CET 2008

Hey Olli,

Oliver Hader schrieb:
> Hi Ingmar,
>
> I tested this in IE7, IE6, Opera, FF2 and Safari3...
> ... and found, that I forgot something.
>
> I replaced "$this->fObj->clientInfo" with
> "$this->fObj->clientInfo['BROWSER']" in the patch for the check against
> "msie". The corrected commit-ready patch is attached.

I'm only wondering, why you did not simply use the Star HTML CSS Hack for this:

http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=StarHtmlHack

* html .typo3-TCEforms DIV.inlineDivMSIE { display: inline-block; }

would have done the trick without any extra php code

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut