[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #2797: sendFlag for mail in htmlmail

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Tue Jan 15 11:22:29 CET 2008

Hey all,

I just had a chance on looking at the patch while merging with my other
changes. Right now, it works like this that if a "copy to sender" was
requested, the $mailSent variable is filled as well. Means that: If the
original mail was sent successfully but an error occured while sending
the copy to the sender, that false gets returned. I don't think that's
the right behaviour. I think it should return true if the original mail
was sent successfully and should not care about if the copy was sent
successfully.

What do you think?

--
greetings,