[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6784: new sysext fe_login

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sat Jan 12 21:51:49 CET 2008

Hi Steffen,

> The extension was reviewed by Benni and tested by some users, so it works
> proper.
> Many thanks for support to Ingmar and Benni.

I finally got time to test this one, so +1 after testing!

I don't know if I tested every single feature, but I tested various
redirect schemes including user- and group-defined, templating, lost
password and permalogin. I also installed kb_md5fepw and tested it
again, including lost password. Everything worked beautifully and the
new redirect feature is simply great.

Two small things:

- now that conflicts, suggestions and dependencies are working correctly
(great day, that was :-)) I would suggest (!) adding kb_md5fepw to the
suggested extensions.

- would it not be better to set <langDisable>1</langDisable> in the
flexform, so that only one flexform appears at a time? I find it messy
when the flexform appears for each language. Is there any negative
side-effect to setting langDisable to 1?

Thanks for your work. Cheers

--

Francois Suter