[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7121: index_ts.php concerning frontend editing

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Sun Jan 13 14:44:42 CET 2008

Oliver Hader kirjoitti:
> Hi Tapio,
>
> Tapio Markula schrieb:
>> this is a SVN patch request.
>>
>> Type: Bugfix/Feature (depends on the opinion)
>>
>> Branches: 4.1, Trunk
>>
>> Bugtracker Reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7121
>
> -1 for now because it looks like you checked out Trunk, overwrote
> index_ts.php by a TYPO3 4.1.x pendant in your working copy and created a
> diff over it.
>
> Furthermore I could get the problem. What doesn't work or what is the
> exact reason that this doesn't work anymore in your opinion?

some frontend functionalities don't work  - concerns at least
pixe_feediting and mk_tvfrontend, which add templavoila compatible move
up/down functionality for frontend editing

move up/down and some other added functionalities (for example switch
preview and paste)  don't work normally - need reload the page.

Frontend editing doesn't work because frontend editing related stuff has
  been downloaded too late. Just move the whole stuff in the place,
where they were in Typo3 4.1.2 or older.