[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #7122: IRRE - Implement TYPO3AJAX handler for Inline Relational Record Editing

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Fri Jan 11 15:17:15 CET 2008

This is a SVN patch request.

Changes:
Implement RFC #7096 ("Consistent interface for AJAX calls in the TYPO3
Backend") also for Inline Relational Record Editing and mark
typo3/alt_doc_ajax.php as deprecated.

Comments:
Since this issue is related to IRRE only, I'm going to commit in one
week if nobody objects. But if this should go into TYPO3 4.2.0-alpha2,
you should give your +1s... ;)
I marked typo3/alt_doc_ajax.php as deprecated since it's not required
anymore. I could also remove it for TYPO3 4.2.0 - what do you think?

Thanks to:
Benjamin Mack for the TYPO3AJAX interface, since it is a great
enhancement and very easy to implement. Great work! :)

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7122

Branch: Trunk

olly