[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #4655: FeUsers in table sys_lockedrecords

Stefan Geith typo3dev2008.nospam1 at geithware.de
Fri Jan 11 13:21:19 CET 2008

Hi,

I uploaded a Test-Plugin, that checks this patch:
T3X_sgtest_syslockedrecords_fe-0_0_0-z-200801111312.t3x

Place this plugin on a page and you can lock / unlock /
test records in FE.

Notes:
- Naturally it only works, if your are logged in to the FE !!!
- Open some content-elements in the BE (!) and let them open (!!)
- In FE: Enter tt_content and the UID of the content-elements that you
just opend in the BE and click on 'check if record is locked' and see
the results
- In FE: Enter tt_content and the UID of a content-element and click on
'lock record' and check in the BE, if exclamation-mark ist set on these
records.
- In FE: log in as ANOTHER user and check the same record: should be
locked (if you check as the SAME FeUser, then you will not get a
'locked'-Message)

I tested with this plugin (and I already use this in another
Test-Plugin) and it works for me ...

so I could give a +1 for this patch.

-

Stefan