[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6995 Context Senstitive Help text should be displayed faster

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Wed Jan 9 11:09:06 CET 2008

Hey guys,

commited the attached patch to trunk (rev. 2875) after reading and
testing in FF2. I did some code cleanups, nothing special.

Anyway, I think this patch is quite important as it helps people find
the help faster and also (!) shows the ext developers that they really
have to add help text to their exts. Plus, it helps us core devs to look
at the help text more often and then alter it if something has changed.

Thanks, Chris :-)

benni.
-SDG-