[TYPO3-core] RFC #6958: t3lib_htmlmail.php cleanup

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Tue Jan 8 22:23:10 CET 2008

Hey guys,

this is another SVN patch request and I'm back in full swing for TYPO3
in 2008.

Type: Cleanup

Branches: Trunk only

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6958

Problem:
The file t3lib/class.t3lib_htmlmail.php did not have phpDoc style
comments yet and was quite unusable for documentation purposes.

Solution:
I added minimal documentation and refactored some code, cleaned up some
variable names, used foreach instead of the each-while() controls and
made the code better to read. I also added "public" to every function to
make it PHP5-like.

Notes:
I know it's a large patch, but Stefano, Steffen and myself did some
basic testing with the class and it appears that everything is still
working. I think we can commit this one after a few people have read the
patch as it does not change APIs.

--
greetings,
benni.