[TYPO3-core] SVN closed for now, do not commit!

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Feb 29 14:18:05 CET 2008

Hi Masi,

> This will solve the "feature rush" close to a feature freeze. And it
> will save me from being disappointed when a patch doesn't get even one
> review. I thought that maybe Stucki, who had proposed the original
> patch, would have a glance at my proy patch.

I hope you are no longer as I finally tried and reviewed your patch. Good
work, I hope we will see this in version 4.2.

> PS: Why is 4.2 a branch in SVN before RC1 is out? I remmeber the same
> fuss for 4.1 and thought we delayed the branching part.

We discussed this long time ago. This way it is technically correct.
Meahwile, we did close Trunk to avoid any conflicts or missing fixes in one
or the other branch.

So I think there's nothing wrong with this. What is your problem exactly?

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out