[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #7150: Add pageUnavailable_handling for system problems and maintenance

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Mon Feb 25 01:06:35 CET 2008

Hi Jeff,

Jeff Segars wrote:
> Hey Francois,
> If I understand the rules correctly, I still need a +1 from another
> core developer before this can be committed.  I've got one from you,
> Steffen, and Christoph but no one else on the core team.

The fact that you're core developer adds the necessary "core deverloper
bit", so that's fine!

I didn't have a detailed look at the patch yet, but at first glance it
looks like it only does something if the new config option is set, and
otherwise it behaves exactly like before. If that is the case, I think
it could go in.

cheers
Ingmar

--