[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #7150: Add pageUnavailable_handling for system problems and maintenance

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Mon Feb 25 00:56:39 CET 2008

Francois Suter wrote:
>  I may have missed something, but I couldn't find a commit notice for
> that one, although it did get committed (which is quite fine, since
> Jeff is a core-team members and had more than enough +1's for that
> feature). I'm just surprised that there was no trace.

Hey Francois,
If I understand the rules correctly, I still need a +1 from another
core developer before this can be committed.  I've got one from you,
Steffen, and Christoph but no one else on the core team.
>  A patch is considered to be ready to be committed to the Subversion
> repository by a core developer as soon as both of the following
> conditions are met:

>  Two positive code reviews (one of them made by a core developer)
>  Two positive functionality reviews (one of them made by a core
>  developer)

 I've left it hanging for the time being because I didn't have the
necessary +1s and didn't think we could get it into 4.2.  If we can
(Ingo?), I'll be happy to commit.

Thanks,
Jeff