[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7588: Accesscheck for clearCache

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Sat Feb 23 16:23:06 CET 2008

Hi,

Helmut Hummel wrote:

> is only accessible by selecting a page in web-module.

I just found, that the "Advanced Functions" dropdown menu has been removed (most
likely when introducing docheader), so

options.clearCache.pages and options.clearCache.all

does nothing for now!

So I suggest to commit the attached patch as followup (I simply used the code
from Steffen und updated the patch to match the current state of 4_2 branch),
which makes the clear cache menu available for editors, when (one of) the above
options are set.

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut