[TYPO3-core] SVN closed for now, do not commit!

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sat Feb 23 09:41:20 CET 2008

Hey guys,

as much as I like to see new features in the RTE (it's really getting
good and way better than in 4.1), it was feature freeze already a couple
of weeks ago. I'd rather push this 4.2 release real quick by testing
completely as a whole community. Because then the trunk will be open
really quick again for new features (which could be easily in a couple
of weeks if we all test hard enough ;-)) and then the 4.3 would have
also a lot of features. I also propose to release 4.3 this year ;-) so
it wouldn't be that far off.

4.2 is already a pretty amazing package, let's shape it and wrap it up
and then work on the new features for the second major release in 2008 :D

--
greetings,
benni.